Meet Lot, the loud, powerful, confident, and funny kenshi who needed a tiny shinai bag and started a unique textile empire.
5. Lot has practiced kendo for half of her life, since the age of 4.
Lot has been quite serious since day one!
4. Lot’s small-ness led to the launch of Kendo Girl Inc in 2014 due to the need for a super tiny shinai bag and none being available online.
Lot with her first fun size shinai bag and bogu bag
3. Her favorite parts of going to taikai are … “smiling and hugging all the sensei, pocky sticks, playing with my friends, ramen noodles, and staying at a hotel with a pool”
Lot showing her deep dedication to kendo
2. Lot participated in two tournaments before she started kindergarten. New hashtags emerged such as #kendokindergarten #tinykendo and #minikenshi.
1. Lot is a fantastic kendo student, but at times needs a little motivation to go to kendo class.
But don’t we all?